Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gemstone Names

I mean, where do I even start? Emerald. Ruby. Opal. Diamond. Pearl. I mean....come on people. Opal? Opal gives me the same aftertaste as when I say the word, "Poop" or "Ointment". It's appalling, as is Diamond. Diamond is a girl who lost her virginity at age 9 to her second cousin in the back of the trailer when her parents had run out to get more Keystone Light. She got pregnant when she was 13 and named her kid, Mercedes. She works at Walmart and is losing her teeth because she's a meth addict. She was ruined at birth the moment she was named Diamond. I mean you wouldn't name your kid Amethyst or Peridot would you? How about Topaz or just good old "Moonstone"?? No one wants to be named Sapphire or Blue Zircon either, okay.

Totally Irritated, "Kay"

No comments:

Post a Comment